A Liquid Deicing Blend of High-Grade
Magnesium Chloride and
patented High Performance
additives and enhancers.
Anti-Icing & Deicing Solutions
- Apply to roads, parking lots and sidewalks in the beginning of a storm and prevent ice and snow from forming, which in turn provides you with valuable time to apply granular products, aggregates, etc. to safe driving surfaces.
- Decreased spread rates and lower maintenance costs will increase response time and overall efficiency by reducing the number of trips to the stockpiles.
- Virtually eliminate clean-up costs and related maintenance concerns by eliminating the sanding of roads and all related clean-up.
- Ideal for black ice and early morning frost as well as snow packs and thicker layers of ice.
- As an anti-icer, it allows for an easier application by treating roads in safer conditions.
- Typical anti-icing application of 15-25 gallons/lane mile (deicing rate is 30-40/lane mile) allows one truck to service a much larger area.
- Product must be applied to wet pavement with drip nozzles.